Combine spinach it with multiple kinds of cheese and this keto spinach dip recipe will be loved by everyone. Cheese (and spinach) lovers rejoice!
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Set out spinach to thaw for about an hour beforehand
- After letting spinach thaw, heat saucepan over medium heat
- Combine all ingredients together in the saucepan, stirring occasionally
- Continue to heat and stir until mixture is well incorporated and is the desired thickness
- Dish out, dip, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 295Total Fat 22gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 22g