Easy Keto Strawberry Pretzel Salad
All of the deliciousness of a normal strawberry pretzel salad without the carbs! This keto strawberry pretzel salad is sweet and awesome!
I feel like I should go ahead and get this out of the way before my readers start to question my sanity. There are no pretzels actually used in this recipe. The title, of course, says so, but I am aiming for the overall taste of the original without the original ingredients.
Now that we have that out of the way, let’s talk about this utterly delicious recipe. I am not sure how far and wide strawberry pretzel salad has made it over the years. I would like to think that most everyone has at least heard of it at some point.
My mother used to make it all the time. It would also show up all the time at gatherings. The original recipe calls for several non-keto ingredients, starting with (of course) pretzels. In order to get around that, we are going to make a delicious walnut crust which still gives a nice, buttery flavor.
Second, instead of using a strawberry jello, we are going to use a batch of our utterly delicious Simple Keto-Friendly Strawberry Jam. As we’ve talked in the past, we don’t believe in using jello or pudding mixtures, as they contain a ton of non-keto friendly ingredients. Sugar-free; yes. Ingredient friendly; no.
The strawberry topping gives you that great strawberry taste without the need for extra ingredients. Just like our strawberry jam, the full flavor of this recipe won’t be present right away. Make sure to give it ample time to cool so the flavors can have some time to develop.
If you’ve ever had this dish before, you’re going to go to your kitchen immediately and make some. This keto strawberry pretzel salad will definitely be high on your “make again” list.
It’s yummy, sweet, and delicious.
Seriously… What more can you ask for?
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Keto Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Crustless Keto Pecan Pie
- Edible Keto Brownie Batter
- Keto No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
- Amazing Keto Twix Bars
- Creamy Keto Italian Gelato
For the crust...
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- (use coupon code betterthanbreadketo for 20% off your order!)
For the filling...
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Combine all crust ingredients in a food processor and process until well mixed
- Spread the crust mixture evenly in the bottom of an 13 x 9" baking dish and bake for 10 minutes; remove and let cool
- Using a hand mixer, mix all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl well
- Spread the filling mixture evenly over the crust
- Make a batch of our Simple Keto-Friendly Strawberry Jam and spread the jam evenly over the top of the filling
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or until it is chilled through
- Serve and enjoy!
Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
Cuisinart Food Processor
Pyrex 13x9" Baking Dish
KitchenAid Hand Mixer
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 218 Total Fat: 22g Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 6g