The green part of a well-balanced keto diet is the part we always forget. Whip up a batch of this awesome keto parmesan pepper vinaigrette for your salads!
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh ground parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender
- Blend for 30 seconds or until mixture is evenly mixed
- Pour into a pourable container and refrigerate for several hours before serving
- Pour over salad greens and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 114Total Fat 12gCarbohydrates 0gProtein 2g