Keto lemon bars are one of our absolute favorite desserts. Make a batch of these for your next get together or keep the whole pan to yourself!
For the crust...
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the lemon filling...
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all crust ingredients together and place into a 9x13 cake pan
- Flatten the mixture evenly over the bottom of the cake pan
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until the crust starts to turn a light golden brown; remove from oven and let cool
- Place all of the filling ingredients except the xantham gum and powdered erythritol into a high-speed blender
- Blend all ingredients together for several seconds
- Pour mixture into a saucepan and place over low heat
- Stir/whisk continually for roughly 5 minutes before adding the xantham gum in slowly until all is added
- Continue to stir until mixture is heated through and begins to thicken
- Strain the mixture through a sieve as your pour it overtop the crust; make sure to spread the filling evenly
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes at 350°F or until the lemon mixture is well set and cooked through
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with powdered erythritol
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener*
Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 square
Amount Per ServingCalories 200 Total Fat 10g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 0g