After some experimenting, we’ve created a keto fathead dough remix that we like for delicious keto pizzas! Give it a try for an awesome pizza crust!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a mesh strainer, sift the almond flour into a mixing bowl
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir with fork
- Microwave for 15 seconds, then remove and stir ingredients with fork
- Repeat this step until dough is well mixed and forms a ball in the bowl
- Lightly brush parchment paper with butter and place dough ball
- Brush another piece with butter, then place on top of ball
- Using a rolling pin, roll into dough roughly 1/4" thick
- Place onto a baking sheet (with paper) and bake for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and turn dough over
- Bake another 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and remove parchment paper
- Lightly brush both sides of dough with butter
- Bake for another 5 minutes
- Voila! Beautiful and tasty crust ready for toppings!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1/4 crust
Amount Per Serving Calories 205Total Fat 18gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 7g
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from an online food databse. All carbohydrate counts are calculated as net carbs instead of total. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.