After some experimenting, we’ve created a keto fathead dough remix that we like for delicious keto pizzas! Give it a try for an awesome pizza crust!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a mesh strainer, sift the almond flour into a mixing bowl
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir with fork
- Microwave for 15 seconds, then remove and stir ingredients with fork
- Repeat this step until dough is well mixed and forms a ball in the bowl
- Lightly brush parchment paper with butter and place dough ball
- Brush another piece with butter, then place on top of ball
- Using a rolling pin, roll into dough roughly 1/4" thick
- Place onto a baking sheet (with paper) and bake for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and turn dough over
- Bake another 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and remove parchment paper
- Lightly brush both sides of dough with butter
- Bake for another 5 minutes
- Voila! Beautiful and tasty crust ready for toppings!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1/4 crust
Amount Per Serving Calories 205Total Fat 18gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 7g