Quick Keto Skillet Personal Pizza
In a few short minutes, you can have a tasty keto skillet personal pizza. Grab your skillet, fire up the stovetop and get ready to chow down!
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp basil tomato paste
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Place provolone slices in a triangle shape (overlapping them in the middle) in a non-stick skillet
- Cook on high heat until the edges of the cheese start to crisp
- Slide a rubber or silicone spatula underneath the cheese to make sure it separates from the pan; remove from heat
- Mix the tomato paste with 2 tbsp water to thin
- Spoon mixture onto the "crust" and sprinkle the Italian seasoning overtop
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the sauce and add pepperoni slices
- Place back on the stove for roughly 2 minutes to melt the toppings
- Remove from skillet and devour!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 pizza
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 587 Total Fat: 48g Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 36g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Let us know how it turned out and how much you liked it in the comments! Ask any questions you may have there, too!