A great dish any time of the year, this low-carb baked spaghetti recipe it’s sure to warm you up during any time of the year!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 batch of our Keto Double Meat Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Take a knife and poke at least five holes in the spaghetti squash
- Place it in the microwave and microwave for 10 minutes
- Remove it from the microwave and slice open (be careful of steam!)
- Let cool for 10 minutes
- Using a fork, "spaghetti" the squash by dragging the fork through its insides
- Remove the newly made spaghetti and place it in a baking dish
- We recommend using glass storage containers, as they serve as both your baking dish and your storage container
- Cover the spaghetti with sauce, mixing the two together as you go
- Top with the cheese and place in the oven
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown
- Remove from the oven and devour!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 490 Total Fat 30g Carbohydrates 8g Protein 42g