White meatloaf is a mushroom filled take on traditional meatloaf. Give this keto white meatloaf a try for your next dinner or family meal!
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Hand mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, leaving 1/2 cup of cream of mushroom soup for a later step
- Place mixture into a meatloaf pan and place into oven
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes
- Remove from oven, pour remaining soup over top, and place back into the oven
- Bake for another 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, slice, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per ServingCalories 600 Total Fat 47g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 45g