Say hello to awesome keto Twix bars that will satisfy even the sweetest of sweet tooths! They are easy to make and the result is oh so tasty and wonderful!
This recipe was inspired by the absolutely awesome people at Tom & Jenny’s. Their caramels are to die for and aren’t full of fillers or nasty ingredients. Being a dentist, Dr. Jenny has even made sure the caramels won’t hurt your teeth while you’re fulfilling your sweet tooth!
For the cookie bottom...
For the caramel center...
- 24 pieces Tom & Jenny's Classic Caramels (or 2 bags)
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
For the chocolate top...
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 tbsp Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a fork, combine the ingredients for the cookie bottom (almond flour, sweetener, and melted butter) together
- Spread evenly into the bottom of a 9x6 glass baking dish
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes, or until it begins to turn golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool
- In a double boiler, add caramels
- As caramels begin to soften, add heavy whipping cream and stir
- After the caramels and heavy cream are fully combined, pour the caramel sauce over the cookie bottom; spread evenly
- Add unsweetened chocolate and heavy cream to the double boiler
- Heat until a chocolate sauce forms, then mix in sweetener
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the rest of the bars and place into the refrigerator
- Chill for at least an hour
- Remove from fridge, cut into Twix shaped pieces, and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 255Total Fat 21gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 4g