These are the cookies the Girl Scouts don’t want you to know about. They are a mint chocolate keto thin mints delicacy you can’t resist!
For the cookie...
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
For the chocolate coating...
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Combine sifted almond flour, cocoa powder, 1/2 cup erythritol, egg, baking powder, 2 tbsp butter, vanilla, and salt into your stand mixer and mix slowly until a dough forms
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough until very thin, around 1/8", like a crust
- Using a cookie cutter (or cut them yourself if you're feeling froggy) and cut cookies from the dough
- Place cookies on a baking sheet with a silicone liner
- Repeat above dough steps with leftover dough until no more cookies can be cut
- Bake cookies until firm or 20 - 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Using your double boiler, melt chocolate chips and 1 tbsp butter; remove from heat
- Mix in peppermint extract and 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- Coat cookies in chocolate mixture and place on a plate with wax paper to cool
- Eat up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 18 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per ServingCalories 135 Total Fat 12g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 3g