These are the cookies the Girl Scouts don’t want you to know about. They are a mint chocolate keto thin mints delicacy you can’t resist!
For the cookie...
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
For the chocolate coating...
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Combine sifted almond flour, cocoa powder, 1/2 cup erythritol, egg, baking powder, 2 tbsp butter, vanilla, and salt into your stand mixer and mix slowly until a dough forms
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough until very thin, around 1/8", like a crust
- Using a cookie cutter (or cut them yourself if you're feeling froggy) and cut cookies from the dough
- Place cookies on a baking sheet with a silicone liner
- Repeat above dough steps with leftover dough until no more cookies can be cut
- Bake cookies until firm or 20 - 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Using your double boiler, melt chocolate chips and 1 tbsp butter; remove from heat
- Mix in peppermint extract and 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- Coat cookies in chocolate mixture and place on a plate with wax paper to cool
- Eat up!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 18 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 135Total Fat 12gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 3g
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from an online food databse. All carbohydrate counts are calculated as net carbs instead of total. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.