If you’ve never had a spiced rum cake, you’re missing out. This keto spiced rum mug cake is easy to make and oh so delicious to eat!
This recipe was inspired by the absolutely awesome people at Tom & Jenny’s. Their caramels are to die for and aren’t full of fillers or nasty ingredients. Being a dentist, Dr. Jenny has even made sure the caramels won’t hurt your teeth while you’re fulfilling your sweet tooth!
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large mug
- Add the rest of the ingredients (minus the spiced rum caramels; save those for other steps) and mix very well
- Microwave on high power for 40 seconds
- Quickly remove from microwave and insert the spiced rum caramels one at a time vertically into the center of the cake
- Microwave for another 40 seconds
- Remove from microwave and use a butter knife to gently loosen from the inside of the mug
- Grab a fork and indulge!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 mug cake
Amount Per ServingCalories 245 Total Fat 18g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 2g