In a few short minutes, you can have a tasty keto skillet personal pizza. Grab your skillet, fire up the stovetop and get ready to chow down!
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp tomato basil paste
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Place provolone slices in a triangle shape (overlapping them in the middle) in a non-stick skillet
- Cook on high heat until the edges of the cheese start to crisp
- Slide a rubber or silicone spatula underneath the cheese to make sure it separates from the pan; remove from heat
- Mix the tomato paste with 2 tbsp water to thin
- Spoon mixture onto the "crust" and sprinkle the Italian seasoning overtop
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the sauce and add pepperoni slices
- Place back on the stove for roughly 2 minutes to melt the toppings
- Remove from skillet and devour!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 pizza
Amount Per ServingCalories 587 Total Fat 48g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 36g