Sausage balls are a favorite of ours. These keto sausage balls are easy to make and they leave out all the carbs of their flour-laden counterparts.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, eggs, butter, and salt together; mix well
- Then, add the coconut flour and baking powder; mix well
- Last, add the browned sausage and cheese and stir well
- Using a spoon, drop spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes, or until the sausage balls begin to brown
- Remove, let cool, and chow down!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 3 sausage balls
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 19gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 10g