Nothing better than a keto raspberry creme popsicle. Perfect for those warm spring nights and hot summer days or a sweet treat for any time!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- Using a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients together for several seconds; if you want some raspberry chunks in your popsicles, use the pulse setting
- Pour the liquid mixture into a popsicle mold and place into the freezer
- Let freeze for at least 3 hours
- Remove a popsicle from the mold and lick away!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 popsicle
Amount Per ServingCalories 120 Total Fat 10g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 0g