A yummy, hearty, and homemade keto ramen in just a few minutes. With a hint of spice, this dish is one you’ll want to make over and over.
- 2 packs shiritaki noodles
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic, grated
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat
- Add the garlic; cook until soft and fragrant
- Add the chicken stock and crushed red pepper; bring to a simmer
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for 10 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened
- Drain the noodles and add to the broth
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Ladle into bowls and gobble up!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 2 cups
Amount Per ServingCalories 100 Total Fat 8g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 1g