Anything with dill pickles gets a thumbs up in our book. This awesome slow-cooker keto pickleback pulled pork will hit the spot and is as easy to make!
- 4 lbs pork roast
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 jar dill pickle juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together
- Rub dry ingredient mixture all over pork roast
- Place in slow cooker and pour pickle juice and whiskey around sides
- Cover with lid and cook on high for at least 6 hours
- Remove from slow cooker and shred with two forks
- Season to taste with more salt and/or fresh ground black pepper
- Place on a plate and chow down!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 360 Total Fat 22g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 30g