Take a few of the best tastes around, combine them, and what do you get? Keto maple bacon butter! Use it to top your low-carb/keto pancakes or waffles!
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Cook bacon in skillet until crispy; remove, place on paper towel, and let cool
- After cooled, finely chop bacon
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly
- Use right away on a batch of our keto pancakes while still soft or save in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for future use
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 tbsp
Amount Per ServingCalories 118 Total Fat 6g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 1g