Mac and cheese is a top comfort food. Nothing is quite as good as a big heaping spoonful of gooey, cheesy keto mac and cheese goodness!
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 cups grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Cut cauliflower florets off cauliflower head
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower florets until tender; drain
- Add all ingredients to a large baking dish and stir until well mixed
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden
- Let cool for a few minutes, then grab a spoon and dig into awesomeness!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per ServingCalories 324 Total Fat 27g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 17g