Keto hollandaise sauce can be used as a garnish for meats, vegetables, or other foods. What a yummy, keto topping for just about anything!
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Melt ghee in a measuring cup and set aside
- Place all other ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend for 30 seconds on high
- Change to low and continue to blend, while very slowly pouring in the melted ghee
- If the consistency is too thick, add water 1 tbsp at a time until the desired consistency is reached
- Pour over your favorite dish and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 2 tbsp
Amount Per ServingCalories 120 Total Fat 14g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 2g