This easy to make keto garlic and bacon cauliflower soup is absolutely packed with flavor! This makes a great side dish or main course!
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided in half
- pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Fry bacon until crispy; remove from heat, pat dry, and crumble
- Cook the garlic in 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pot over medium heat until golden
- Remove garlic and keep aside
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and cook until cauliflower is tender
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few moments
- Pour contents of pot into an high-speed blender and puree
- Pour back into the pot and simmer for 10 minutes
- Stir in bacon crumbles
- Ladle and serve!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per ServingCalories 479 Total Fat 42g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 23g