Fried cheese has always been one of those dishes that’s hard to pass up. Keto fried cheese bites are easy to make and absolutely delectable to eat!
- Cut the queso fresco into 10 equal pieces
- Mix the eggs together in a small bowl to create an egg wash
- Roll the pieces of cheese through the egg wash, then roll through the pork rind breadcrumbs; make sure to coat evenly!
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Place all cheese pieces in the oil together, as the oil will brown after a short while
- Fry each side for 2 - 3 minutes until a light golden brown; the pieces will continue to brown after being removed from the oil, so don't overdo it!
- Remove from oil and place onto a plate with a paper towel to drain excess oil
- Let cool for a moment or two and dig in!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 2 pieces
Amount Per Serving Calories 200Total Fat 24gCarbohydrates 0gProtein 4g