Flourless. The word that brings joy to the countless keto lovers. This keto flourless chocolate cake is bursting with flavor while super satisfying!
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 9" springform pan with coconut oil spray
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter with ¼ cup of the heavy cream over medium-low heat until the butter is melted
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir until melted and smooth; remove from heat
- Using a hand mixer, whisk together the eggs, sweetener, and cocoa powder
- Mix in melted chocolate mixture from saucepan
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until puffed and set, roughly 35 to 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least one hour; run a knife around the edge of the cake before unmolding
- Dust cake with powdered erythritol before serving
- Take a bite, close your eyes, and enjoy!
- Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener*
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder*
- Erythritol Granules*
- Dark Chocolate Chips*
- 9" Springform Pan*
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray*
- Hand Mixer*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per ServingCalories 261 Total Fat 25g Carbohydrates 4g Protein 4g