Biting into a buttery, chocolatey piece of keto English toffee is one of the finer pleasures in life. Knowing you aren’t eating a ton of sugar… priceless.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Chop or crush macadamia nuts into small pieces
- Place macadamia pieces on baking sheet and toast for 5 - 7 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Heat chocolate, butter, and sweetener in a double boiler until liquid and well mixed
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat and let cool for 5 minutes
- Pour chocolate mixture over the butterscotch candy recipe (made in advance)
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes
- Spread toasted macadamia nuts evenly over the chocolate
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per ServingCalories 211 Total Fat 24g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 1g