Looking to satisfy a sweet tooth? Well, look no further. Our keto cookie bars blend together some of our favorites… chocolate, coconut, and almonds!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, and melted butter together and place into an 8x8 baking dish
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Bring the heavy cream, softened butter, and sweetener to a gentle boil in a saucepan
- Heat until the mixture begins to brown and starts to thicken; remove from heat
- Place unsweetened coconut flakes on a baking sheet and toast for 3 - 5 minutes in the oven
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, chopped almonds, coconut flakes over the crust
- Pour liquid mixture over the top
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until bars turn golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per ServingCalories 274 Total Fat 25g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 8g