Seafood is delicious no matter how it is prepared. This keto coconut shrimp is yummy and filling without all of the nasty extra ingredients and carbs!
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat
- Whisk egg well in a bowl, creating an egg wash
- Dredge each shrimp in the egg wash and roll in the shredded coconut to coat
- Gently place into the hot oil and fry on both sides until the shrimp become a nice golden brown
- Remove from oil and place onto a plate with a paper towel; the shrimp will continue to brown slightly as they cool
- Dip it in some of our Keto-Friendly Cocktail Sauce and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 29gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 30g