Not much is better than a piping hot dish full of cheeses and topped with bacon. This keto Charleston cheese dip is perfect for any occasion!
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 green onion (finely chopped)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, green onion, and all cheeses together
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish
- Top with almond flour and place in oven for 15 minutes
- While it's baking, fry bacon
- Remove dip from oven and top with bacon
- Grab some pork rinds or your preferred "crunch" of choice and dig in!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per ServingCalories 248 Total Fat 24g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 8g