Three ingredients… It can’t get much easier than that. This keto blue cheese butter is great for steaks or really anything that calls for butter!
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined
- Place the mixed butter onto a piece of parchment paper
- Using the paper, wrap and form the butter into a log shape
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before using
- Slice a pat and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 tbsp
Amount Per ServingCalories 110 Total Fat 12g Carbohydrates 0g Protein 2g