Traditional hummus does not meet the standards for the keto lifestyle. With just a dash of this and a dash of that, you’ll have a tasty keto avocado hummus!
- 1 large Haas avocado
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro together in a high-speed blender
- Pulse until ingredients are well mixed and incorporated
- Scrap mixture from the blender into serving bowl and top with fresh cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil
- Grab your favorite "crunch" and dig in!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 2 tbsp
Amount Per ServingCalories 80 Total Fat 3g Carbohydrates 1g Protein 0g