Avocados can be used in almost everything, so why not a nice keto dip too? Keto avocado feta cheese dip is sure to be a nice addition to your next meal!
- 1 Haas avocado
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 jalapeno, diced and seeded
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Cook jalapeno pieces over medium heat in 2 tbsp olive oil for 5 minutes
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor
- Move to serving dish and serve with your favorite crunch or main dish
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 5
Amount Per ServingCalories 205 Total Fat 21g Carbohydrates 2g Protein 3g