Easy Keto Sausage Balls
Sausage balls are a favorite of ours. These keto sausage balls are easy to make and they leave out all the carbs of their flour-laden counterparts.
Similar Recipes You Might Like…
- Crock Pot Keto Queso
- Keto Fried Cheese Bites
- Keto Charleston Cheese Dip
- Easy Avocado Keto Hummus
- Keto Bacon Chive Cream Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Keto Spinach Dip
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, eggs, butter, and salt together; mix well
- Then, add the coconut flour and baking powder; mix well
- Last, add the browned sausage and cheese and stir well
- Using a spoon, drop spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes, or until the sausage balls begin to brown
- Remove, let cool, and chow down!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 3 sausage balls
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 230 Total Fat: 19g Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 10g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Let us know how it turned out and how much you liked it in the comments! Ask any questions you may have there, too!