Air Fryers have to be one of the best cooking inventions of the decade! They can be used to quickly cook a ton of foods. Boiled eggs are a staple of low-carb and ketogenic diets, and with an air fryer, in just a few short minutes, you can have a batch of eggs that are just as yummy as boiled but are accompanied by zero cleanups!
Get an air fryer here!
Directions for Boiling Eggs in an Air Fryer
- Place 4 large eggs in the air fryer basket
- Turn the air fryer to 350°F and set the timer for 10 minutes
- Play a game or check out social media on your phone/tablet while you wait
- When done, use tongs and place the eggs in a bowl filled with cold water and ice cubes
- After the eggs are cool, peel and eat!